Apple Cinnamon Protein Oats
A sweet, flavorful treat to warm you up on a chilly morning
- 1 medium apple
- 1/2 cup Quaker Quick Oats
- 1 cup milk or water
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein
- Cinnamon to taste
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add apple, cinnamon and 4fl oz of water. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the apple is soft. Stir occasionally.
- Combine oats & milk (or water) and microwave for 1min.
- Stir in protein and microwave for another 30sec.
- To serve, pour oats into a serving bowl and top with stewed apple.